SEAIT is a centre committed to cure of children with severe blood disorders in particular, transfusion dependent thalassemia by bone marrow transplantation.
SEAIT aims at not only providing bone marrow transplant treatment for thalassemia major and other blood disorders patients but also through this modality of treatment, an avenue for such children to at last realize their dreams of a normal life
The Cure 2 Children Foundation,
The Cure 2 Children Foundation, Italy, is a non profit, apolitical and secular organization pursuing improvement in the cure of children with cancer and blood disorders irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion or geographical area.
Cure 2 Children programs and projects focus on medical care as well as on prevention and family support.
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology
SEAIT is a centre committed to providing state of the art, yet affordable treatment to the children of severe blood disorders from all corners of the world.
A high-tech laboratory for stem cell research in treatment of various disorders.
Stem cell therapy would acquire the status of mainstay therapy. We are committed to our vision of starting a state of art research and stem cell treatment centre for various chronic disorders in the years to come.
- Promote awareness about thalassemia and other blood disorders in India and South East Asia
- Work to detect, screen and diagnose thalassemia and other blood disorders.
- Population screening to prevent Thalassemia major
- Provide state of the art and affordable bone marrow transplant for cure of thalassemia
- Research work related to blood diseases
1. To treat children of blood disorders by bone marrow transplantation
2. To free South and South East Asian region from the menace of thalassemia major by population screening & early detection
Family Support Program
This program is critical to provide EMOTIONAL SUPPORT pre & post procedure Daily in-house counseling sessions are held with patient and mother
The nursing staff and other paramedical staff are well trained, dedicated and empathetic towards patients and families.
Home visit by counselor is done to assess home environment and educate family members about the specialized care post – transplant
- State of the art yet affordable treatment to children of severe blood disorders from all corners of world
- Advanced laboratory
- Step down unit
- To start gene therapy